Key Account Manager
If you are searching to combine your ability to create innovative new solutions for large customers with a desire to work in an agile, entrepreneurial environment, then read on….
Do you enjoy building relationships, finding creative solutions to customer problems, signing new agreements, building long term partnerships? If you want to be part of accelerated growth within a modern business, fuelled by its heritage and looking to triple in revenue within 5 years to 1 billion SEK in revenue. This might just be the new adventure you are looking for.
We are seeking an experienced, customer centric Key Account Manager to develop new business across Stockholm and other Nordic countries building Green Energy as a Service solutions for key customers in transport and heavy industry.
The foundations are already set for success. Including:
- We already have a strong platform for growth! The company has been up and running for many years with well-functioning operations and systems as well as happy customers. The company today has more than 250 MSEK in revenue and is, and has always been, profitable.
- Fully funded expansion! The company is 100% owned by Sustainable Energy Efficiency Income Trust (SEEIT), a constituent of the FTSE 250 index and the first UK listed company of its kind to invest exclusively in the energy efficiency sector. The company is therefore not like other start-ups or scale-ups in desperate need of money. We are expected to grow significantly, and the capital is ready for the growth journey.
- Make positive impact on the climate! The energy transition away from fossil fuels is urgently needed and is here right now – that represents business opportunities. You will be building and converting opportunities that are good for the environment, good for people and commercially sustainable.
If you are the kind of person who is excited by this prospect, here is some more information.
- Role: Key Account Manager
- People you will be working with: You will be a senior member of the Commercial team working with other sales colleagues, industry experts, marketing, operations, and finance.
- What will be expected of you:
- Develop winning propositions for customers in transport and heavy industry.
- Create customized energy solutions for large accounts, both existing and new customers
- Negotiate with customers, build commercial models and initiate implementation along with other parts of the organisation
- Create sales plans and strategies which deliver accelerated growth
- Improve sales processes to enable efficient and effective working.
- Utilise our CRM system to manage your pipeline and customer contact
- Provide reporting, forecasting and analysis on sales effectiveness and market opportunities
- You can actively listen to our customers’ needs, asking relevant questions and understand our customers’ business
- You can build trust and relationships
- You have a passion to deliver a solution to our customers
- You can communicate effectively in both Swedish and English
- You have a track-record from B2B sales for +5 years
- You have experience in selling energy or equivalent utility solutions
- You are analytical and commercially astute
- You have experience of running projects from design to implementation with customers
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint presentations
- Ability to work as a member of the sales team, but individually motivated and able to drive own activity
About the company:
Stockholm Gas and the gas grid currently provides an essential infrastructure service that helps to reduce pollution and greenhouse gas emissions by reducing and reusing waste gases both at the point of production, for example at municipal wastewater treatment plants and, at the point of use, through the displacement of natural gas in buildings and diesel in transport.
The current composition of the gas supplied through the network includes approx. 80% biogas. In time, we work towards increasing the proportion of green gas in the network to 100%.
A new CEO is recruited from 1 January 2023 with a track-record of 5X growth in 5 years and he is hired to lead the new growth journey for the company based on the current platform but with ambitions outside the current core products and geographies. Extensive consultancy analysis has already been prepared to identify relevant growth areas. The growth areas will be within clean & local energy solutions for heavy transport and industries including data centers. Initial focus will be within our initial areas of Stockholm with expansion to the rest of Sweden and eventually Scandinavia.
The workplace is Solna, Stockholm with flexible work location Monday and Friday – and in the office Tuesday to Thursday except for customer meetings.
Thank you for reading, we’d love to talk to you!
Click apply and connect with your LinkedIn profile and fill in your email address or send your CV to Lesley.Lindberg@stockholmgas.se or reach out on LinkedIn.
We will close this search on Friday 24 March.